среда, 24 июля 2013 г.

day x _ have to revise (good luck Pushak & Igor)

Hey guys, actually I have a lot of photography done here, but I really really don't have enough time to process them, so I will post photos casual, but I promise that there will be good works, it looks more like a report now, and I am looking forward for introducing you a little video, in few weeks.

 Tomorrow my good friends and brothers Pasha Berzin and Igor Shepyeta are goin in a mission trip in north Siberia for three weeks, they will provide kids' summer camps, also my camera is going to Siberia with guys, so few weeks I will do no digital photography, I am decided to buy a film camera and make my first film.

This is all.

Peace and love,
enjoy the photos // 
 Michelangelo
 overesposed moment
 Russian neigbourhood
 //\\
 wait //
 This is Ed(ward)
He is kind, and he is a homeless.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий